The Church of the Nativity, begun in 1899, is one of the highest manifestations of the Orthodox presence in Florence
The Orthodox Church of the Nativity – historical and sapiential monument
The Church of the Nativity, begun in 1899, is one of the highest manifestations of the Orthodox presence in Florence, a true enrichment of the city’s cultural heritage.
Two noble Russian families were the first to take an interest in the construction and furnishing of this splendid building, which over the years was enriched with important iconographic images. The exterior architecture and interior decoration of the Church denote a traditional symbolic culture that perfectly matches the mystical Orthodox spirit, in a crescendo of depictions from the New Testament.
We will visit the Church, descend into the silence of its crypt, and realize that the spirit that pervades the entire building is that of an ancient knowledge that still knows how to reveal its mystical secrets.
for information firstname.lastname@example.org
cell. +39.347-7068443 (mon – sat 9-15)
or fill out the form